Cornerstone serves adults and kids in the Twin Cities who’ve experienced violence and abuse. Our Day One Minnesota Crisis Line and General Crime Victim Support Line connects people throughout the state who are seeking safety, support or resources to agencies in counties across Minnesota via our 24/7 Day One Call Center. We partner with hospitals and clinics, local government, law enforcement and other service agencies to get the word out about our services for victims / survivors of domestic violence, sexual violence, human trafficking and general crime.
Cornerstone relies on our community partners to provide information about our services to those who may not know about what Cornerstone offers. If you would like to support our outreach efforts and provide information about how to access Cornerstone to your patients, students, clients or community members, the following materials are available for you to post and share.
- Cornerstone Brochure – most requested – 5” x 7” tri-fold brochure
- About Cornerstone Flier – 8.5” x 11”
- Day One Pocket-sized Cards – most requested – for use statewide
- General Crime Victim Support Pocket-sized Card – most requested – for use statewide
- Day One Info Card – most requested – 5” x 7” for use statewide, includes list of 90+ partner agencies
- Day One Help is Available Poster – most requested – 8.5” x 11” for use statewide, includes contact number for domestic violence, sexual violence and human trafficking resources across Minnesota
- Day One Crime Victim Poster – 8.5” x 11” for use statewide, includes contact number for crime victim resources across Minnesota
- General Crime Victim Services Info Card – 5” x 7” Program Overview
- Are You a Victim of Crime Flier (with and without tear offs) – 8.5” x 11” for victims of any crime in the Twin Cities
- Community and Economic Empowerment Services (CEES) Info Card – 5” x 7” Program Overview
- Clinical Therapy Services Info Card – 5” x 7” Program Overview
- Sexual Exploitation and Trafficking Services Info Card – 5” x 7” Program Overview
- School-Based Services Info Card – 5” x 7” Program Overview
- Teen Dating Abuse Flier – 5” x 7”
- Domestic And/Or Sexual Abuse Indicators For Older Persons Handout – 3.5″ x 8″, includes Day One Contact information
- Minnesota Alliance For Family & Animal Safety Handout – 3.5″ x 8″, includes contact information
- How to Communicate with Deaf and Hard of Hearing People in a Social Setting Flier
- Supporting Deaf* Survivors Through Co-Advocacy Services
To request Cornerstone materials, please fill out this form. Please note that quantities are limited and are available in English unless noted above. Beginning in 2023, due to increased demand and printing costs, Cornerstone will be able to provide a maximum 50 printed copies of each item annually at no cost. PDF files are also available for you to print and distribute. Contact Andrew N at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.884.0376 with questions.
Many people learn about Cornerstone through posters and materials at libraries, coffee shops, hospitals and clinics, other Twin Cities nonprofits and government service centers–places where a victim / survivor of domestic violence, sexual violence, human trafficking or crime might be alone and feel safe to reach out for help. Thank you for helping us to get the word out about support for people experiencing violence, abuse and crime in Minnesota.