For all media inquiries, please contact Meg Schnabel, Executive Director, at 952.646.6579 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re Experts on Violence and Abuse
Cornerstone’s highly trained staff are experts in our field. Our staff can speak on the following topics:
- Overview of domestic violence (including history)
- Overview of sexual violence
- Overview of human trafficking, sex trafficking, labor trafficking and sexual exploitation
- Overview of general crime
- Safety planning for adults and kids
- Introduction to trauma
- Impact of trauma (including domestic violence) on kids
- Domestic violence and animal cruelty
- Economic advocacy and economic abuse
- Criminal and civil justice systems as they relate to domestic violence
- Abuse in later life
- Teen dating violence
- What to expect when calling the Minnesota Day One Crisis Line
- What to expect when going to an emergency shelter
Brochures and Fliers
- Cornerstone Brochure (PDF)
- Cornerstone Flier (PDF) – includes 2019 service statistics
- Day One Flier (PDF)
Cornerstone successes and impact: https://youtu.be/IgDIzvRNgW8
Quotes from Cornerstone participants: https://youtu.be/cwKb3MDkciA
Cornerstone Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaNndboa-To
Logos and Images
To obtain additional collateral materials, including logos and images, please contact Jennas@cornerstonemn.org. Please note: Due to the nature of our work and the safety and confidentiality of those we serve, pictures may not be available.
Cornerstone in the News
Davis, A, and Zamora, K. (2020, May 11). When staying at home is dangerous. MPR News with Angela Davis.
Yoo, S. (2020, May 11). Domestic violence resources available and fully operational, COVID or not. Kare11.
Evans, M. (2020, April 7). Advocates brace for possible spike in domestic abuse during pandemic. Star Tribune.
Gottfried, M. (2020, March 29). Amid coronavirus and safety worries, domestic violence victims can still call for help, shelters remain open. Pioneer Press.